Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Men looking for a Sexy Nude Massage may not have considered a Lingam Massage

To my mind massage does not = sexy but many people seem to thing it is a euphemism for sexual activities. A lingam massage, on the other hand, by definition involves stoking and caressing the penis.  My price structure, being between £160 to £190, reflects the pleasant environment, that I am also nude and the time dedicated to your pleasure.

For those looking for a sexy nude massage I really don't think you will find any better anywhere else.

Certainly, however, you will find people who charge lower prices, who are aiming to massage 5-10 men per day, who need you to be out within 45-60 minutes - so then you are not comparing like with like.

No comments:

Post a Comment