Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 30 March 2012

Can't Get To Speak to me on the phone but want to book Lingam Massage

Check my availability first.  I only answer the phone at limited times, ie after 8.30 am, if not otherwise engaged.

Obviously I don't answer when with a client and also things may come up at the last moment (as happened Wed & Thur this week).
I reply to all emils so that is a definite way of making contact.

If you can't email. Just keep trying to get through by phone.  Some people do manage to make apts by phone. Most apt are booked in advance but some peope do get short notice same day appointments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment