Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Sunday 4 March 2012

A 2 Hour Erotic Lingam Massage or Just 90 Minutes

Thinking about a 90 min or 2 hour session? With me it is not just a Lingam but a full body massage and so the main difference:
after about half an hour of massage to back, back of legs and feet the difference is  -
  • 45 minutes of erotic message laying on your back 
OR
  • well over an hour of my hands moving over the front of your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment