Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 19 March 2012

How to Make an appointment for a Lingam Massage in Kent

I get many emails asking how to make an appointment and it is simple as that, just email me! Most people do book in advance, sometimes weeks ahead and most people do make all the arrangements by email.  This all works most efficiently.

For those who do not want to use email, I am sorry I am hard to get hold of.  
I only answer the phone in the day time Mon-Fri from 8.30ish and most of the time it will go to ansa-phone because I am busy.  I only see 1 or at most 2 clients a day for Lingam Massages but these sessions are often for 2 hours.  

I do not make arrangements by Txt message and I do not usually reply to Texts (except to a client who has a session booked).  And please don't leave an ansa-phone message because I do not listen to those.

Once we have successfully made phone contact it should be easier from there. I do see a number of people who only contact me by phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment