Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Can I fall asleep after the sexy nude massage?

I have noticed there are two types of men. There are those who jump up when the massage is over and in to their clothes so fast to go out and tackle the world.
Then there is the majority, they lie back when their time is up.  They really relax and sometimes do drift of to sleep.
Either way is OK with me.  I allow plenty of time between lingam massage appointments so that you do not have to rush out if you want a little time to savour the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment