Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Indulge Yourself with an Erotic Lingam Massage in Kent

Interesting insight today from one of my clients.  He said it seems selfish to simply lie back and enjoy - but he had obviously read my blog as well as the website and he knew that is exactly what happens here.
So he shut his eyes and let himself just enjoy my hands on his body.
At the end of the session he also took my advise and stayed on the massage table for perhaps 20 minutes or so, relaxing, drifting in and out of sleep and enjoying the music.  Very few men jump up and run away.  Warning - don't be in a hurry to get back to work!

I don't think selfishness comes in to it.  I think my erotic massage is a ME-TIME pampering session for a special treat, now and again.  It is not a way of life and not something you would want to do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment