Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 12 March 2012

Erotic Massage with No Touching Please!

The vast majority of my clients have come to lay back and enjoy what is done to them, which is what they are supposed to do.
But now and again I get the odd man with wandering hands - I can only say this spoils it for them because it is annoying and distracting for me.  How can I focus on giving them a great time when I am being tickled, trying to dodge the hands, etc...?
There is Nothing on my website to suggest I will be cuddling or laying on top of the clients.  It also does not suggest or imply that fondling of any part of my body will be welcome.

What I want to say to those men is, No matter how innocent it may seem, when you gently hold my knee or my elbow it tickles and it prevents me going about what I was doing. It actually stops me giving you the lovely time you have paid for.

In perspective, I've only had 2 clients in the past 3 months with uncontrollable hands.  Most men are delighted to be totally passive, receiving all the pleasure, however, who knows what might be going on in their minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment