Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 30 January 2012

Uk Lingam Massage You Tube Channel

I have just set up a new you tube channel.  Which set me thinking about the sort of short films I could make for you tube - don't hurry off over there I haven't up loaded any clips yet. Perhaps future film clips of erotic massage and Lingam massage taking place in the garden of England just may be something to look forward to in the future.  I will let you know so watch this space.

I set up the channel so I could comment on a clip by my web-designer.  She was commenting on words like "record-player" reveal that she is a golden oldie.

I'm not too keen on the modern lingo that some people use in text and emails. Some of the  three-letter acronyms, however, are very useful, BTW!

1 comment: