Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Saturday 11 January 2014

New UK Lingam Massage WEBsite

I have decided to revamp my website.
So over the next couple of weeks I will be making some notes about information I should either:
add
change
remove.

Any suggestions from you readers will be most welcome.
The web address is uklingammassage.co.uk if you want to remind yourself of what is says now.

There are 7 pages:
Home
About
Bookings
FAQ
Fees
Premises
What is YLM

They could probably be renamed and reorganised.

What time scale am I working to?  Just getting thoughts together over the next few weeks.  Then put them to the website designer guy in mid-February.
Hope to get it online for you all to see before Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment