Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 17 November 2011

Why I don't do Lingam or Yoni massages on a bed.

Where would I be without my massage table?  It is portable so I can take it with me. It is sturdy enough to hold my weight if I get on to the table with my client.

A domestic bed is not suitable for my Lingham or Yoni massage sessions for a number of reasons but the most important of these is the height.
  • I need to be able to walk all the way around the client because the massage involves the whole body not just one area.
  • I need to be comfortable, beds are too low and I need to think about my back.
  • Beds are often too wide, I need to be able to easily reach right across the client.
When I go out to visit clients in their own homes or hotels I prefer to take my massage couch but if this is not possible then the next best option is for the client to lay on their kitchen table! But if that is not practical then on the floor can be better than a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment