Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 25 November 2011

Do You Enjoy Giving a Lingham Massage?

I do enjoy giving massages, of any sort.  I guess maybe you have to enjoy doing it for it to feel good by the person at the receiving end.


Thinking about it if I was feeling full of negativity in any way I think that may be felt by the other person.  I don't have to do any special preparation to get me in the right mood.  Massages are as pleasurable to giive as they are to receive.

I thoroughly enjoy giving a Lingam massage, even more than any other part of the body!  I really enjoy sharing in the pleasure and enjoyment experienced by my client.  Also, as everyone is different it is not monotonous.  It is interesting to see how different people react and enjoy their sessions.

Some people want to know if I get turned on.  Well of course, I am a woman with feelings.  The lingham massage involves 2 people - the client and me - and we share that experence from different but equally enjoyable perspectives!

No comments:

Post a Comment