Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Saturday 19 November 2011

Is Yoni massage just for lesbians?

Yoni massage is for any woman.
The benefits might include:
  • great relaxation
  • great feel good feeling after the massage, mental well being
  • the chance to explore sexuality & orgasms
  • the opportunity to relax and focus on own arrousal and orgasm withOUT  having to please a partner
So should hetrosexual women book Yoni massage sessions?
I can NOT say this session would be good for everyone.  Such a massage can bring up a great deal of emotion and so the client should choose carefully the right massage therapist.
For hetrosexual women a man my be better unless there are emotional reasons why the lady might not be able to relax with a man.

If you are thinking of visiting a female for a Yoni massage you must feel comfortable with your sexuality and not be worried about being arroused by a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment