Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients. I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Tuesday 16 July 2024

What is Erotic Massage and is it Legal in the UK

 An erotic massage is a massage that is sexy and intended to get you aroused.

Exactly what is involved will vary from person to person so my service will not be the same as an erotic massage offered by someone else.

Will you have an orgasm? That is usual.

But is Erotic Massage Legal?

I remember a client calling me to tell me they were approaching my house but there was a police car outside. 

I went to my window to have a look because I had no knowledge of this. They must have been visiting a neighbour.

Police aren't something I worry about because I am not involved in anything criminal.

***


As of the time of writing (July 2024) yes it is legal for a customer to pay for an erotic massage.

In fact, sexual services are legal in the UK mostly. However, things related to prostitution can be illegal. 

For example:

1) it is legal to pay a person for sex, it is illegal to approach women in the streets offering to pay them for sex.

2) it is legal to pay an adult who has the legal right to work in the UK, it is not legal to engage with traffickers so as to get access to sex slaves and children.

There are thousands of legit sex workers in the UK so you are unlikely to come across traffickers unless you go some very dodgy routes. In particular be very wary of any business where women provide a service but men make the arrangements. 





No comments:

Post a Comment