Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 15 March 2024

North Staffordshire Sensual Massage

 How far would you travel for a sexy erotic massage? 

Perhaps it isn't measured in miles but in time.

I'm near the M6 but it can get so snarled up you might be stuck on there for (what seems like) days.

As I'm at Alsager, the A50 and the A34 aren't all that far away. I prefer to stick to the A roads myself.

I don't know how far you would travel but i see clients from far far away.

Often those coming hundreds of miles or more have planed ahead and worked out that I'm on their route from one place to another.

However I see a fair number of people who travel over an hour just to see me, which reminds me of how important and unique is the service that I provide.


I suppose I should say there are very rare occasions I will cancel, which include ill health in the family or being snowed in. It happens sometimes. We can usually predict the weather at least a day in advance.





No comments:

Post a Comment