Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 7 March 2024

A new spring thing

 The brighter sky and longer days may have put you in the mood to try an erotic massage or new sensual touch... it certainly lightens the mood and just makes us feel more cheerful.

Spring is natures time for renewal and new growth so an obvious time to push your boundaries and try something new.

I asked Chatgpt to write a poem about it, but I have to conclude it isn't going to be getting a  Poet Laureate position any time soon.


Of all the seasons, spring's the one, Where nature's urges cannot be undone. With a twinkle in the robin's eye, And a blush on the tulip nearby.

In the meadow, where daisies sway, Spring's sensuality comes out to play. The sun caresses the earth's warm skin, As desire ignites with a mischievous grin.

Butterflies flutter in a delicate dance, While rabbits frolic in a passionate trance. The bees buzz with an amorous hum, As springtime seduction begins to drum.

The breeze whispers secrets in the trees, As petals fall like love's guarantees. The scent of blossoms fills the air, A symphony of sensuality beyond compare.

So let's embrace this season's call, And surrender to spring's sensual thrall. For in the dance of life's grand play, Springtime's passion holds sway!




No comments:

Post a Comment