Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 1 February 2024

Have You Got the Time for A Tantric Massage?

I pencil in 2 hours for each session because my clients are in my place for 2 hours on average. The actual full body massage is 90 minutes. 

I've done it thousands of times so I can be certain 90 minutes is a good amount of time and I tell my clients that's what they should expect. I have done longer and shorter sessions in the past, so experience tells me 90 minutes is best for the way I work, and it suits most clients.

Looking for a Quick Tantric Session?

I'm sure it is possible. But it is not something I want to offer.

I think people who ask for A QUICKIE are looking for something else. They are looking for hand relief and perhaps they are on a limited budget. 

But that's not what I'm offering.

One Hour Lingam Massage

Some people say they only have an hour to spare. An hour isn't long enough. And the service I offer isn't something you squeeze into a spare hour in a busy day. You want to have free time after your session, not rush back to work.

30 minutes! Do You Just want a Hand Job?

A hand job is a part of it but it isn't the whole of it. 

It's like you can go to the Chip Shop and buy a bag of chips but in a restaurant chips would be the side order and you'd spend a longer amount of time enjoying all of the flavours and textures building up to a delicious pudding.

Actually, perhaps a cake would have been a better example than chips. You can go to a shop and just buy cake. or you can go to a restaurant and eat a meal which costs more, takes longer, and satisfies you in a different way.

You will find people offering a 30 minute or 1 hour sexy massage/ tantric massage/ or lingam massage. And they may well offer a wonderful service. But it will not be the same thing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment