Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Tantric Massage in Staffordshire, West Midlands, UK

 Where are you? I'm here, where are you?

I'm located on the geographical border of Staffordshire and Cheshire, which puts me within reach of 2 regions: The West Midlands and The North West.

It's tricky. Say you're in the North West and people think Manchester, or Birmingham for the West Midlands. I'm not in either of those cities and it's a fair trek from both of them. But I do get visitors regularly from: Wigan, Liverpool, Wolverhampton, Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent, and Stafford.

Guys travel to see me and will work me in to their route when they travel for business.

I don't travel far but I do have to travel to work so I won't be working when we're snowed in and I don't want to encourage you to take to the roads then either.



No comments:

Post a Comment