Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 21 July 2023

Summer Holiday Hours July & August 2023

 From Friday 21st July through to early September I may be flexible with my hours. So, just contact me by text or email if you want a short notice appointment or a time that isn't showing via my online booking system. 

I might be able to fit you in.

This is because the kids are off school and have different commitments. I will only be going away for a few days, not weeks on end.

But I still won't be working evenings or night times.




No comments:

Post a Comment