Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Sunday 4 September 2022

What is the Purpose of A Tantric Massage?

 As always - my answer applies to me and the massage that I do; it is not a general answer that applies to everyone.

The people who visit me may have a number of different reasons for booking an appointment; here are some:

6 Reasons People Book a Tantric Massage:

  • Curiosity - want to try something new.
  • It was recommended to them by a friend in real life, in a book, or on the interweb.
  • They hope to experience something "different" compared to their everyday life: a sort of escapism.
  • For personal growth: They aim to learn something new about themselves and their sexuality.
  • They want to improve their sex life.
  • To relax and de-stress, using this in the same way as they might book a whole range of different therapies.

I might be able to help them achieve their goals. In fact, I really do my best to help my clients get the experience they are looking for. 

These things are a normal part of my sessions, so take them as given: If you are just hoping to:

  • relax,
  • do nothing but just feel what's done to you,
  • have an extremely erotic time,
  • have amazing orgasms.

Most clients do experience feelings - both physical and emotional - that are intense, unexpected, and out of the ordinary. I can't guarantee miracles (but you never know). 

In order to get there it is vital that YOU (the client) relax and give yourself over to what is happening. And my role is to help you achieve this. 

By setting the scene, laying my hands on your body, and taking my time, I will guide you from the stressed person who left the in the car park to the person who is flying high without a care in the world. 

I will help you to relax, and I have various techniques for this - more than just physical touch. 


One More Common Reason to Book a Tantric Session 

If you are hoping for more than erotic relaxation (and amazing orgasms), then do talk to me. 

Not all clients what to talk, and that's OKAY; most just come along just for the experience in that session.

Others want to take away tips to improve their sex life: that's understandable. 

Ask me, I'm happy to share my knowledge.


What Else Can I Expect from a Tantra Session?

Over the years, people have come to talk to me about a whole variety of issues that I might be able to help with. I'm not a doctor, a nurse, or a lawyer... I will recommend you get expert advice if you need it.

Many just want a second opinion from a friendly stranger: often about: 

  • their bodies,
  • their work,
  • their sex lives,
  • their relationships.

A common question I hear: Is this normal? 

A common statement: I have an intimate problem...

Through the session, we will make a connection. People trust me.

Yes, I talk with people about an amazing range of things - if they want to. Just as our bodies are a connected whole (so I don't focus on just one area), so are our lives. Different unrelated things spill over to affect other parts of our lives. That's okay.

Don't worry, if you don't want to talk, that's okay too.


Find My Website at UK Lingam Massage





No comments:

Post a Comment