Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 1 September 2022

Offering Sexy Massage in Cheshire: I'm about to get started

 The room is ready: lighting, music, and equipment are all in place.

And heating - it's much colder in Cheshire than in my previous place in Kent.

I've taken the precaution of buying a heat mat for underneath, a heated blanket for on top, as well as the central heating and a bonus electric heater

I'm leaving nothing to chance because clients do not want to be cold. no matter the running cost, I will not be reducing the room temperature.

Oh, in case you are wondering what temperature I aim for when you are having a massage: around the client, I would expect the area to be at least 21C, but I'd aim for 24C.




No comments:

Post a Comment