Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients. I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Thursday 9 May 2024

Erections and Orgasms After Prostate Removal

The news was a shock, and going through the procedure was tough. Your first information point should be the medical team that looks after you.

But of course, you want to talk to me about it.

Lots of men do.

I see them before and after the operation - soon after and years after.

Things You Should Know About Sex, Erections, And Orgasms After a Prostatectomy

I see men who come to me after having this major life-changing surgery with so many questions. Here's what I want you to know.

  1. It does not have to be the end of your sex life.
  2. You might have erections again, but give it time. Expect a slow recovery.
  3. But you have to work at that recovery - use itstimulate it - don't neglect it and expect it to work in 3 years' time (honestly, I met men who do this).
  4. You can have orgasms without erections - it is incredible to me how many men don't know this.

I regularly see men who orgasm without an erection - it isn't unusual.

Your Partner - You can still have sexy times and pleasure your partner without an erection - it's time to get imaginative, and your partner will love it! At the very least, you should be using your mouth and your fingers as a big part of your sex life with your life-long love partner.

Your Pleasure -- It might be time to learn new things about your body as you enter this new phase in your life. But it isn't over. It's an exciting new journey with lots of good and amazing times ahead.



My last blog was on the subject of erectile dysfunction, you might want to take a look at it.

On the subject of post-prostate:






No comments:

Post a Comment