Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my early 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients aged 50+ . I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Monday 5 June 2023

Erotic Massage: It's getting Hot in Cheshire

 I never know what to make of April & May. April can be freezing, I've know heatwaves in recent years in May.

Fortunately the massage studio where I do my thing is in a solid old building that is naturally cold. 

There's quite a bit of energy to get it warm enough in the winter, but it stays very reasonable in the summer - so much so that i might be tempted to sleep there!

On the hottest of days last year when the car part was recording 40C and the official outside daily temperature reached 38 for several days in side my space stayed below 25C at all times, even without air con. In fact, it hardly touched 24C.

People who have visited will know I have a digital thermostat in the room and keep a close eye on the temperature.

But the down side to the hot weather is what to do about the warm towels?

It's part of the pampering to be wrapped in warm towels, and something you want want to experience in the middle of July. Cold towels out of the fridge just aren't the same.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment