Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients. I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Friday 11 October 2024

Will an Erotic Lingam Massage Cure Erection and Ejaculation Problems?

 Massage should not be the only thing you rely on for a treatment.

If you have erectile dysfunction it might be a temporary problem, perhaps related to stress. But if it persists, it is vital you talk to a doctor about it.

Massage/stimulation might be a part of the treatment prescribed by your doctor as part of some treatment regimes. But don't self-prescribe without getting yourself checked out.

I also get enquiries from men who suffer with premature ejaculation and other ejaculation issues. You can visit me but I can't promise a cure. I can't diagnose the cause.

Again, see a doctor. 

Make sure you understand and treat the root cause of your problem.


Lingam Massage is a treat that might also be a part of your treatment but it will never be a magic cure.






No comments:

Post a Comment