Enjoy Erotic Massage

I am a lady in my 50s. I enjoy giving erotic massages to mature clients. I've relocated to the Cheshire area, near M6, Stoke-on-Trent, The Peak District, and Crewe. Appointments are at my therapy studio at it's High Street location near j16 of M6. Bookings in advance via my website: link is below Car Park What 3 Words: intersect.public.link

Contact me to book

Emailing me?
I am taking bookings. Book via the diary link on page 2 of my website UkLingamMassage.co.uk

Sunday 22 September 2024

Is it the Right Day to Visit an Independent Masseuse?

 From my point of view there is no explanation or pattern to when men want to visit me.


I jokingly say there is feast or famine, but I have no idea why. 

Generally I'll have no bookings for several days -- a completely open diary -- and then 3 people will all want to visit me at the same time.


And that time will probably when I have a doctors appointment. You know Doctors are rarer than minotaurs, so I won't be cancelling any appointment to see one.


If there was a logical pattern to it, what would it be?

Sundays are a day of rest and what better way to relax?

Or sunny summer days can get one all hot and bothered and send your mind to thinking erotic thoughts.

Or rainy weather ruined all your plans to do stuff outside so now you need to do something different.

Or Friday afternoons should involve winding down at the end of the week.


You may try to work out some logic but really there is none. There is no pattern.

I can't honestly say one day is usually busier or quieter than another.




No comments:

Post a Comment